Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grateful

Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light. Give thanks for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. And if perchance you see no reason for giving thanks, rest assured the fault is in yourself.
Chief Tecumseh, Shawnee Indian Chief

1. I’m grateful for fellow 43’er bebe0315, she made prayer for me one of her goals here on 43things. I’m flattered and honored. Think what might happen if she got a team of people praying for me. I believe in the power of prayer.

2. A beautiful spring day
3. I’m moving slow today but still grateful
4. Apple juice and toasted English muffins
5. I’m alive and well

No comments:

The McCormick's

Me and the love of my life, my husband Gregory!